I have two projects to show you today - one card and one layout!My card is a pop-up card. This is what it looks like when it is folded. I fits into a standard A2 size envelope.
The flower and butterfly stamps are by CTMH from the stamp set "Love in Bloom".
The sentiment is by My Pink Stamper from "Fruit and Veggie Puns".
I coloured in the images with my Copic markers.
My card was created from a video tutorial by Dawn on YouTube. If you would like to watch this tutorial click HERE. She has a ton of great other videos too!
For my second project, I created a layout using my Imagine machine. Growing up on a cattle farm, one of my favorite things about spring is the baby calves being born! They are soooooo cute! I had some pictures still unscrapped from when my daughter was 18 months old and having her first interaction with the babies on Grandma and Grandpa's farm. I know it looks like winter in these pictures but it was actually April - really... LOL
I used the Blossom Imagine Pattern cartridge in combination with the following regular Cricut cartridges:
Old West - Title letters and hay bale
Create a Critter - Calf
Sugar and Spice - Scalloped border
George and Basic Shapes - Large shape behind title
Hope you like my projects!
Now, I have a prize to give away to a lucky commenter! All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and I would love it if you would also follow my blog! You can win this Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge! I will use Random.Org to choose a winner on Monday. Good luck!
Hope you are enjoying the blog hop! Next you should head over to Scrappy Craft Corner - that's your next stop on the hop! Here is a list of the bloggers in order in case you get sidetracked along the way!
1) Wamfamily - Creations with Kathryn http://wamfamily.blogspot.com/
2) Scrappin' Palace - Scrappin' Palace http://scrappinpalace.blogspot.com/
3) Ms Dee - Dee's Special Things http://dees-specialthings.blogspot.com/
4) Buggin Out - Paper Crafting Chic http://papercraftingchic.com/
5) lechristina3 - All Things Crafty http://allthingscrafty3.blogspot.com/
6) TinaB - Tina Time http://ollieanddextersmommy.blogspot.com/
7) Lissa - So Many Crafts, So Little Time http://www.somanycrafts.wordpress.com/
8) Crafty Baskets - Crafty Baskets http://craftybaskets.blogspot.com/
9) Java Jen - Java Jen Creations http://javajencreations.blogspot.com/
10) Stephanie J - Stephanie's Scraping/Stamping/Cardmaking Site http://stephaniejohnsonscraps.blogspot.com/
11) CraftyCreations - The Crafty Creation Spot http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
12) Jennifer Hawkins2 - Confessions of a Scrapaholic
http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com/ - you are HERE!
13) Laura Mason - Scrappy Craft Corner http://scrappycraftcorner.blogspot.com/
14) Scrappy Jess - Scrappy Jess http://scrappyjess.blogspot.com/
15) TX Scrapper Mom - TX Scrapper Mom
16) Kreimers - My Fantabulous Life http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
17) SoonerMT - Paper Renee http://www.paperrenee.com/
18) ToniBaczek - Happy Scrapper http://happyscrapper-baczek.blogspot.com/
19) Croppin Momma - Croppin Momma Designs http://croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com/
20) Sarahbeth - Scrapbooking with Sarah http://scrapbookingwithsarah.blogspot.com/
21) Nicolette Simpson - Beyond Scrapin http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend everyone - thanks for joining us on our Think Spring Blog Hop!