Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

With Love Card


Hi everyone! Today I finished a card! It has been so hard to get any crafting done these days, but I managed to get this card completed before my nephew comes to stay with us for the weekend. I will definitely be busy with four kids running (or crawling) around!

For this card I used all Close to My Heart product, except for the cuttlebug which I used to emboss one of the papers. The MyAcrylix sets I used were "You Are Beautiful" and "With Love". The challenges I was following when creating this card were:
Heart 2 Heart - Use the following colors:

Papertake Weekly - Use the following sketch -
Stamp Something - Something flowery

Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Anything goes!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you like my creations!

3 comments: