Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

A Christmas Card?


Hi everyone! I have been going challenge crazy this week. There are sooo many out there and so little time! For this Christmas card I used the Merry Pursuits stamp set by Close to my Heart. The sentiment is also by CTMH. The challenges I had in mind when creating this card were:

Practical Scrappers - using your stash - we had to use an element which was over a year old. The patterned papers I used were from Christmas 2008.

Get Sketchy - following this sketch



Cute Card Thursday - Make a Christmas card

Crazy 4 Challenges - Use buttons on your project
That's all! Thanks for taking a peek at my Christmas card! Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the image you used.

    Corinna
    Practical Scrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cute card, reminds me I need to get hoppin' on mine! Thanks for joining us this week at Practical Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never get tired of these "Merry" little guys. I will probably use them on some of my Christmas Cards again this year too.-The 3rd year in a row.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I also meant to say that your card was super cute too!
    Ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Nice interpretation of the sketch.

    Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday! Good Luck!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. a fabulous festive card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone is ready for Christmas in July!! Thanks for joining us and using up that stash this week at Practical Scrappers!

    hugs,
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  8. the day whcih is unforgetable for evey one ...joy seems every where and moor in batter refreshmant sweets are the best one to me....weihnachten adventskalender

    ReplyDelete