Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2013

#176 Holiday Frames and Tags - Poinsettia Gift Bag

Hi everyone!  Here is another project I created for the cricut circle swarm challenges.  Number six was to use a cartridge we had never used before.  I have quite a few of these!  I decided to go with Holiday Frames and Tags which was a limited edition cartridge released by Creative Memories in 2012.
 

The tag was cut from Holiday Frames and Tags and the bag was cut from Plantin' Schoolbook.  I embossed the bag with the Holly Ribbons embossing folder before I glued the sides together.


9 comments:

  1. Nice post.Keep sharing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone! Here is another project I created for the cricut circle swarm challenges. Number six was to use a cartridge we had never used before. I have quite a few of these! I decided to go with Holiday Frames and Tags which was a limited edition cartridge released by Creative Memories in 2012.

    ReplyDelete