Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Cricut Circle Canadian Swarm 2012 - Challenge #3

Hi everyone! This weekend on the Canadian chat portion of the Cricut Circle message board, we are hosting an online swarm, complete with challenges, prizes, and even a treat bag swap! So much fun! And we are also welcoming anyone to participate, not just Canadians! So if you are Cricut circle member be sure to stop by and hang out with us!
Since I am donating one of the prizes,I have come up with a fun challenge! Today is my husband's birthday so since I was assigned today, what other theme could I use ;-)
My challenge is to create a birthday card following this sketch:


Of course you must use at least one Cricut cut on your project.

My husband is an avid hunter so I decided to go with a wildlife theme.  Here is what I came up with:
The cartridges/cuts I used are:
Wildlife - Deer cut at 2.25"
Art Philosophy - label cut at 0.66"

The patterned paper if from Autumn Splendor by DCWV.
The sentiment stamp is by My Creative Time.
Cardstock is DCWV and Core-dinations

Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment