Search This Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2012

#167 Spongebob Squarepants - Colouring Books

Hi everyone!  I just finished up my entry for the monthly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog, which was to create something fun for your family to enjoy.  Sadly, this is the last challenge because the blog is being discontinued due to changes in the Cricut Circle.  I am very disappointed and will really miss the fun challenges and beautiful projects the the design team posts every day :-(
For the challenge, I thought it would be fun to create colouring books for my three children to keep them busy.  I chose a theme that each would enjoy - Hannah Montana, Spongebob Squarepants and Mickey Mouse.  I printed colouring pages from the internet to put into the books, so each book is 8.5"X11".
Here they are:





The cartridges/cuts I used are:
Hannah Montana - Hannah (cut at 8"), "Jenae" (cut at 2")
Spongebob Squarepants - Spongebob (cut at 6")
Mickey and Friends - Mickey and Pluto (cut at 6")
Mickey Font - "Jacob" (cut at 2")
Nate's ABC's - "Drew" (cut at 2")

I stapled all of the pages together at the left edge, then scored a 1.5"X11" strip of paper lengthwise to cover the edge.

Hope you like it!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on these. Love that Sponge Bob cut - so expressive.

    ReplyDelete