Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

#110 Simply Sweet - Sew Pretty

Hi everyone! I have a layout to show you today! I created this for the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge this month. The challenge was to create a project featuring a Cosmo Cricket product in our design. I chose to use the Material Girl line by Cosmo Cricket - super cute!


My daughter was my first born and when I was pregnant with her, I was working at a fabric store. I stocked up on so much material for making little girl dresses and made so many cute ones for her until she was about 5. With two other children born after her, I am just not finding the time anymore to sew clothes for her. Anyway, I created this layout to use for a couple of pictures of her in two of the dresses that I made for her.









The Cricut cartridges / cuts I used are:


Everyday Pop Up Cards - sewing machine (cut at 2.25")


Recess - scissors (cut at 1.75")


Simply Sweet - "Sew Pretty" (sew cut at 1", pretty cut at 1.25")

Easter 2010 - Scalloped circle (cut at 11.5")


All patterned paper is from the Material Girl collection by Cosmo Cricket.


All cardstock (except for the metallic used for scissors) , ink and corduroy brads are by Stampin' Up!.

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Oh... It's just SEW Cute! Sorry... Couldn't resist... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this-- A sewing LO!!

    I used to sew everything for myself. Sadly, I almost never sew for my daughter. You have reminded me I need to do that more! I love how you are planning to celebrate the things you have made for her. That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you sewed too! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete