Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

#79 H2O - MPS NSD Challenge #8

Hi everyone! Here is my last entry for tonight in the My Pink Stamper National Scrapbook Day challenges! Eight down, four more to finish tomorrow! I'll try my best to get them finished by the deadline - unfortunately I have two sick babies who are needing a ton of attention during the day! We'll see how it goes - maybe during nap time!


Challenge #8 - Make a summer themed project.


For my project, I decided to make a summer layout of my kids running through the sprinkler on one of the hottest days of the summer last year.


I LOVED making this layout - it was the first time I have used the H2O cartridge, which I have had for months now. So glad I have it, loved putting together the images and the sayings on the cartridge are perfect for layouts like this.


The sun was cut at 3".


The boy on the slide was cut at 3.5".


The girl was cut at 3.5".


The sprinkler was cut at 1.25".


"Running through the sprinkler" was cut at 3.25".


The scalloped rectangle and square were from the Sugar and Spice cartridge, but I manipulated the sizing with my Gypsy to fit where I wanted them.


Hope you like it!




1 comment: