Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Snowflake Card


Hi everyone! I just finished up this snowflake card to enter in a couple of challenges! To create this card I used two Close to My Heart stamp sets - New Fallen Snow for the two largest snowflakes and Heartfelt Christmas for the little snowflake. I stamped the large snowflake on Colonial White cardstock with Twilight Ink then quickly put the embossing powder on because that ink dries so fast! For the large snowflake I used Snowflake Embossing Tinsel by Personal Stamp Exchange. The medium snowflake was also stamped in Twilight but embossed with Northern Lights Blue Glitter embossing powder by gel-a-tins. The small snowflake was stamped in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. The embossing powders I used for this card are ancient - I bought them all at a garage sale about 6 years ago - the stuff lasts forever!
All paper used for this card is from the Aspen collection by CTMH.

The challenges I am entering my card in are:

Heart 2 Heart - embossing

Sketch and Stash - Use this sketch:



Hope you like my card! I really like the way it turned out so I think I will make a few more for Christmas cards! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card and gorgeous snowflake. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely snowflakes and wonderful use of embossing! Love your colors as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and all the snowflakes! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, love the embossing:) Thanks for playing along with H2H.

    ReplyDelete