Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

For You Owl Card


I created this card for a challenge over at the Cricut Cardz challenge blog.
The owl I used came from the Give a Hoot cartridge. The leaf border is from Lyrical Letters and I welded the two together on my Gypsy (which by the way is my new favorite toy - sooooo much fun!!!) The "For You" sentiment is from Gypsy Wanderings. One down side to the Gypsy is that once you prepare your mat and save it for later, if you have a bad memory like me, you have a hard time remembering which cartridges you used for each individual image.
I added some googly eyes after and think it made the owl look so much cuter - and I love cutesy! Hope you like my card!
Please take a look at my other creations and perhaps even follow my blog!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea adding those googly eyes to really make that owl pop. That background paper is fantastic. I totally relate to the memory issues. One suggestion is to add the initials of the cartridge when you save your mat (GW for Gypsy Wanderings, GAH for Give A Hoot). That's what I do and find it helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love that little owl from the Give a Hoot cart. Thanks for playing along with us on the CCC blog!
    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes the googly eyes sure make them cuter don't they.. Another great card Jen!

    ReplyDelete