Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2011

Tilda's Tulips


Hi everyone! I did quite a bit of colouring with my copic markers over the weekend. Here is another card I made with Magnolia.
I create the scalloped circle card with my Cricut from the Wild Card cartridge. The card is 6" in size. I use Fabric-Tac to attach some flat lace around the inner circle, gathering it along the way.
I then added some pearls and little Prima flowers for a little extra elegance.
Hope you like it!
The challenges that fit this card are:
Die Cut Dreams - Spring Garden theme
Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes
Fab 'N' Funky Challenges - Spring into Action
Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Recipe : One image, 2 patterned papers, 3 types of embellishment.
Pixie Dust Studio - Seeing Polka Dots
Magnolia Down Under - Anything but a Square

11 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love your coloring and that lace adds to the elegance of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you must be on a sweetness creativity run right now. This & the last post remind me of holly hobbie style. Nice job on the colouring, so fresh & spring like:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable, love the added detail. tfs!
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the lace great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one. Beautiful colours and gorgeous lace. Thansk for sharing with us at Fab n Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card and I love the lace around the card.
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I live your choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I love the sweet Tilda you've used and the lacey edge is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our recipe challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous lace trim and what a super cheery creation, love your coloring on Tilda, thanks so much for sharing with us at Die Cut Dreams
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just tooo sweet! Love the lace frame around your fabulous scene.
    Thanx for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete